Forums Completed ×
Sign in to follow this  
Sir house1

Sir house1 for staff

In-Game Username/Discord Name: Ingame name is Sir house1 / discord : 0sir house10

Will you be really active in-game/discord/forums?: yes i am already 2 to 8 hrs per day ingame and i check discord reguarly.

Languages you can speak:only english

Timezone: centeral usa

Days/Hours available (as well as times you are not):sunday through thursday i work 1 to 10 pm

Reasons for applying for staff :I love to help people and i love this server and want to offer more to the server and help make it grow

Previous experience with RSPS and/or as staff: I have alot of experience with rsps and as well as runescape...as far as staff i have none how ever i do work with customer service at work every day.

Will you both follow the rules, and help other to?:yes i will always follow rules and help others

Will you help us advertise NovaScape in some form?: i will create ticktok videos and post them on youtube

Have you read and fully understand the Guidelines posted above:yes fully and compleatly