Forums Completed ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rum

Rum's Staff Application

In-Game Username/Discord Name: Rum

Will you be really active in-game/discord/forums?: Yes Sir

Languages you can speak: English

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Days/Hours available (as well as times you are not): I range from 3-5 hours on weekdays, to 8-10 on weekends and even when i'm not on the server i'm still looking at forums/discord on my phone when i'm not home.

Reasons for applying for staff: I've been staff multiple times mostly 317's because that's what I love to play I have so much experience when it comes to things on a rsps and know I have the knowledge to do the job. I feel like i'm very well respected in the community so far and there not many staff to help around. I can help with discord/forums and do stuff in-game. I know the major rules of being a staff member and I know what to do and what not to do. My main goal is to help improve the server in anyway type or form and that starts off with this and helping bring a player base to this server more than it already is, and to support and help players when needed. Secondly I want to grow the community to not be toxic and help each other and come together and make it so we all enjoy our stay here and want to share the experience of being able to grind for something that we love.

Previous experience with RSPS and/or as staff: Was admin on a 718 server named fatality, I have owned my own server, I was co-owner on my friends server from 2-3 months before it shutdown, was Server support on Roatpkz

Will you both follow the rules, and help other to?: Yes Sir

Will you help us advertise NovaScape in some form?: Already have and will continue to.

Have you read and fully understand the Guidelines posted above: Yes Sir (Thank you for this opportunity and I can't wait to get started.)