Sign in to follow this  
unknown

unknown mod app

In-Game Username/Discord Name: unknown/S C A R E D

Will you be really active in-game/discord/forums?: yes, I am always active on the discord as it is, im always checking it on my phone if im not online

Languages you can speak: 1 (English)

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Days/Hours available (as well as times you are not): I am always available, I play as much as I want to

Reasons for applying for staff: I feel like I have enough experience as support to expand into the moderator position to help out more than I already do, I also just love to help out as much as I can, whether it being just a friend to someone that's in a bad place to helping out ingame problems or questions

Previous experience with RSPS and/or as staff: I am currently support, been support a few times, moderator a few months and other positions a few years ago

Will you both follow the rules, and help other to?: yes as they give order and boundaries for people to follow, if anyone breaks them then they deserve to be punished, whether that be a mute/jail or ban depending on how bad their actions where and what rules they broke

Will you help us advertise NovaScape in some form?: yes as I love the game and the community, the game really has the potential to grow and become one of the up-coming servers today

Have you read and fully understand the Guidelines posted above: yes I have and I am willing to follow them until the end!